Wednesday, October 20, 2010

thoughts of 20.10.2010

- Be patient & aligned with the process of change.

- As of an argument with a friend today, I have concluded that life doesn't sometimes happen as the way I could expect it to happen. For whatever I may think/react, it still happens by its own ways. Therefore, what matters is my attitude towards the unexpected. I learn to accept or look at it with different eyes and be patient with life and the process of change/evolution.

- To keep myself intact with the world by "having conversations" with the world in order to understand its needs (people's needs) and to where it emerges and evolves - by listening/conversations or even to observe.

- Implement the advanced English project with a friend in which we work and learn together to advance our academic English. The purposes are to enrich English academic and professional writing and to practice critical thinking on readings. Who would like to join - just let me know!

- Speak with the love-attitude thoughts.

No comments: